Information on Making Felt Puppets
How to make Felt Puppets.
If you are starting from scratch buy colored felt squares.
Use a glove as a size guide.
Outline your basic shape on the felt.
Put two pieces together and cut out your basic shape.
Now your ready to make your puppets.
1) Start with plain felt puppets. Using felt sheets or foam sheets, cut out wings, legs, paws etc. and glue.
2) For a lion, make a fringe mane out of brown felt.
3) For a butterfly, create big bright wings using pieces of foam.
4) For a tiger, add black chenille stems for stripes.
5) For a ladybug, add black foam dots and chenille stem legs.
6) For a peacock or turkey, add bright feathers.
Please e-mail questions we will respond ASAP. Call 336-835-4344 if you have a deadline.
© Copyright 2016 - Puppetville