Make Puppet Pals
From merry bands of marionettes to handfuls of finger puppets and other tiny performers, we have everything you need to stage a show-stopping puppet production.
Animal Finger Puppets
Batty Finger Puppets
Finger Puppet Stage
Paper Finger Puppets
Princess Pinky Puppet
Sour Puss Puppet
Jolly Jumper Frog
People Puppets and More:
Corn Husk Puppet
Stage Dinner Plate Portraits
Easy Rider Puppets
Good King Thumbkin Puppet
Juice Can Puppets
Little House Puppet
Little Red Riding Hood Mini Marionettes
Wooden Spoon Puppets
Pig Puppet How-To
1. Glue pink construction paper to bottom of a pink bag to hide creases.
2. Cut ears and snout from decorative paper in a rosy shade; glue in place. Add tiny construction-paper eyes and nostrils.
3. Cut arms from pink construction paper; glue to front half of the bag's side pleats.
Dog Puppet How-To
1. Fold under lower corners of bag's flattened bottom and glue.
2. Cut blaze and belly from white construction paper, ears and tail from brown, eyes and nose from black, and tongue from pink.
3. Glue everything in place, securing tongue under face and tail to the back of bag.
Lion Puppet How-To
1. Cut the mane from construction paper.
2. Slip bag's bottom into mane's opening to create face. Cut ears and arms from another bag; inner ears, eyes, nose, teeth, and claws from construction paper.
3. Attach arms to front half of side pleats, ears and teeth under face
Tip: Glue tiny details, such as claws, onto larger pieces before you assemble your new puppet.
Please e-mail questions we will respond ASAP. Call 336-835-4344 if you have a deadline.
© Copyright 2020 - Puppetville